Skip to content
Preparing for your visit
Before Your Appointment:
Wash the hair the night before our visit. The hair should be dry with no products in it.
Brush and comb the hair free of tangles.
After Your Appointment:
Notify your child’s school and close friends of the head lice – failure to do this could lead to a re-occurrence of your child’s infestation.
- Starting the day after your hair lice treatment, comb through wet hair with Terminator Head Lice Comb, as instructed by technician, once per day for at least 14 days.
- After first 14 days, check for head lice on a weekly basis.
- To reduce risk of re-infestation, long hair should be pulled back in a bun or braid when your child is around other children.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device