Preparing For Your Visit
Before Your Appointment:
- Wash your hair the night before or the day of our visit. The hair can be dry or wet with no products in it.
- Brush and comb the hair free of tangles.
After Your Appointment:
- Notify your child’s school and close friends of the head lice – failure to do this could lead to a re-occurrence of your child’s infestation.
- Starting the day after your hair lice treatment, comb through wet hair with Terminator Head Lice Comb, as instructed by a technician, at least once per day for the following 14 days.
- Stay in contact with Lice Buster and let us know how the combing has been going.
- Within the first 7 days schedule your recheck with Lice Buster to take advantage of the guarantee
- After the first 14 days, check for head lice every week.
- To reduce the risk of re-infestation, long hair should be pulled back in a bun or braid, and Lice Buster prevention spray when your child is around other children to reduce the risk of re-infestation.