Preparing For Your Visit
Before Your Appointment:
- Wash the hair the night before our visit. The hair should be dry with no products in it.
- Brush and comb the hair free of tangles.
After Your Appointment:
- Notify your child’s school and close friends of the head lice – failure to do this could lead to a re-occurrence of your child’s infestation.
- Starting the day after your hair lice treatment, comb through wet hair with Terminator Head Lice Comb, as instructed by technician, once per day for at least 14 days.
- After first 14 days, check for head lice on a weekly basis.
- To reduce risk of re-infestation, long hair should be pulled back in a bun or braid when your child is around other children.