I've used over the counter lice treatments before and they never worked. I bought this along with the nit comb and it really helped get the nits out. It made my life so much easier! Also, it didn't burn my daughters scalp like the other treatments and smells much nicer.
It works ! It was easy to use and it got out all the eggs
I ve used this twice over the last two school years and it s worked wonderfully! Easy to use and gets the job done without the toxicity. No toxic odor either!
Loved it worked easily better than the other products out there
Works well! In just 2 days my daughter s hair is without any trace of lice. Smells great without those heavy chemical smell and it doesn t make the hair frizzy